If you would like your child to attend either our 2-3 Years Provision or Nursery School F1 you can add their details to our waiting list at any time by completing a registration form.
Our Nursery School F1 is registered for 156 children, term time only, split between morning and afternoon sessions. The nursery has three classes and operates:
Morning session 8.30am - 11.30am
Afternoon session 12.30pm - 3.30pm
Additional services such as breakfast, lunch and additional sessions are also offered. Where places are not readily available, the centre operates a waiting list.
Every child on our waiting list will be invited to an admission meeting where parents will complete the admission forms including a preference of services request. Places will then be allocated using the following criteria:
- Child lives in our catchment area.
- Child attends our 2-3 Years Provision/a sibling attends our 2-3 Years Provision.
- Child lives outside our catchment but parent(s) express a preference for our Nursery School F1.
- In addition to the above criteria children will also be admitted in age order (oldest first).
- Some places may be allocated to children/families with particular needs which will be at the discretion of the Senior Management Team.
Where there are currently no places available the child’s details can be added to our waiting list. Once a place becomes available the parent/carer will be contacted by telephone and paperwork completed when the place is accepted.
With the introduction of the funded 30 hours Education and Child Care places for 3 year olds with qualifying working parents (from September 2017), a limited number of places will be available once 15 hour sessional places have all been allocated. The admissions criteria above will be applied.
Transition visits will be arranged for 2-3 Years Provision children and settling in visits for all new children.